The virgin saint, or, A brief narrative of the holy life and Christian death of Mary Wilson [microform] : with some memorable passages, and occasional speeches a little before her death added thereunto ; to which is also adjoyned a sermon, preached at her funeral by Mr. Geo. Nicholson, together with several consolatory letters, written by divers ministers, to her mournful father, Mr. Richard Wilson of Crosfield in Cumberland.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Brief narrative of the holy life and Christian death of Mary Wilson
- London : Printed for Jonathan Robinson ..., 1673.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2223:3.
, 160 p.
- Wilson, Mary, 1652-1672.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Imperfect: faded and tightly bound with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2223:3) s1994 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) A28A
- Nicholson, George, ca. 1637-1697.
- Sermon preached at the funeral of Mrs. Mary Wilson.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|