News from Rome, or, A True relation of the conference which the Pope had with two of his chief cardinals and a Dominician [sic] fryar in his palace at Rome [microform] : against those parts of England, Scotland, and Ireland : with a letter from the Emperor to the French king, all their proceedings in their discourse, and the sharp tants that the pope received from his jester at the same time : and the issue thereof.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- True relation of the conference which the Pope had with two of his chief cardinals and a Dominician [sic] fryar in his palace at Rome
- Edinburgh : [s.n.], Re-printed in the year 1689.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2282:1.
1 sheet ( p.).
- Urban VIII, Pope, 1568-1644.
Great Britain -- Religion -- 17th century.
- Broadsides -- London (England) -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Wing attributes to T. B.
Verso of sheet contains: A Letter from the emperor to the French king.
Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2282:1) s1995 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) B193A
- Letter from the emperor to the French king.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|