Geometry epitomiz'd [microform] : being a compendious collection of the most useful propositions in the first, third, fourth, fifth and sixth books of Euclid : together with their uses, in several practical parts of the mathematicks : also, Euclid's second book and doctrine of proportion, alegebraically [sic] demonstrated, with some of the most useful problems required in practise / by William Alingham.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by J.M. and B.B. and are to be sold by the author ..., 1695.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2261:30.
, 288 p. : ill.
- Geometry -- Early works to 1800.
Mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in: Dr. Williams' Library, London, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2261:30). s1995 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) A929
- Euclid's second book and doctrine of proportion.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|