Certain select discourses on those most important subjects, requisite to be well understood by a catechist in laying the foundation of Christian knowledge in the minds of novitiates [microform] : viz., First discourses on I. The doctrine of the two covenants both legal and evangelical, II. On faith and justification / by William Allen. Secondly, Discourses on I. The covenant of grace, or baptismal covenant, being chatechetical lectures on the preliminary questions and answers of the Church-Catechism : II. Three catechetical lectures on faith and justification / by Thomas Bray, D.D.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by S. Hawes, in the year MDCXCIX 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2262:4a.
, 69, , 24, , 344, , 48 p.
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
Theology -- Study and teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- "Catechetical lectures on the preliminary questions and answers of the Church-Catechism : giving an account of the whole doctrine of the covenant of grace / by Thomas Bray, D.D.," has special t.p. and pagination, with imprint: London : Printed by J. Brudenell, for William Haws, at the Rose in Ludgate-street, 1703.
With: The Practical Believer, or, The Articles of the Apostels Creed : drawn out to form a true Christian's heart, and practice / By John Kettlewell, late Minister of Coles-Hill in Warwickshire. London : Printed by J. Heptinstall for William Hawes, at the Rose in Ludgate-street, MDCCIII [i.e. 1703].
Reproduction of original in: Dr. Williams' Library, London, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2262:4a). s1995 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) A1055A
- Bray, Thomas, 1658-1730.
- Catechetical lectures on the preliminary questions and answers of the Church-Catechism.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|