An address from the justices of the peace of the county of Middlesex [microform] : as it was ordered by the court at Hicks's Hall, and humbly presented to His Majesty by the body of the said justices, on Monday, the eighteenth of April, 1681. With His Majesties gracious answer.
- Dublin : reprinted by Benjamin Tooke and John Crook, printers to the King's most excellent Majestie; and are to be sold by Mary Crook and Andrew Crook at His Majesties printing-house in Skinner-Row, 1681.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2321:7.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Trinity College Library, Dublin, Ireland.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2321:7). s1995 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A541B
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|