Directions of the Generall Assembly concerning secret and private worship [microform] : and mutuall edification, for cherishing piety, for maintaining unity, and avoiding schism and division. With an act for observing these directions, and for censuring such as use to neglect family worship. And an act against such as withdraw themselves from the publike worship in their owne congregations.
- Edinburgh : re-printed by Evan Tyler, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1650.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2331:4.
- Church attendance -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Public worship -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Contains three acts, each of which is signed by A. Ker.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2331:4). s1995 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C4223B
- Ker, A.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|