The great duty of communicating explain'd and enforc'd, the objections against it answer'd, and the necessary preparation for it stated [microform] : With devotions to be us'd before, at, and after the Lord's Supper. By the author of The duties of the closet.
- London : printed for Thomas Speed, over against Jonathan's coffee-house, in Exchange Alley, Cornhil, 1700.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2334:2.
46,  p.
- Christian life -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Last Supper -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Below imprint: Price 3d. but 20s. a hundred to those who give them away.
Author of The duties of the closet = Sir William Dawes.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace Library, London, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2334:2). s1995 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D455B
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|