Testimony for the son of man and against the son of perdition [microform] : wherein is set forth the faith and obedience of Gods elect, testified by the mouth of the Lord, angels & men. With a true discovery of a bundle of equivocations, confusions, and hyprocisies, in those who call themselves preachers of, and to the light within all men; who yet are so far in darkness themselves, that they acknowledge not the scriptures and ordinances of Jesus Christ, so as to be directed by the one, to the obedience of the other. By Joseph Wright, a servant of Jesus Christ.
- London : printed for Stephen Degnal, and are to be sold at his shop in Alisbury, and at Leyton, 1661.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2340:23.
, 226,  p.
- Jesus Christ -- Devotional literature -- Early works to 1800.
Spiritual life -- Puritan authors -- Early works to 1800.
- With a final errata leaf.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2340:23). s1995 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W3706
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|