A perfect relation of all the proceedings betwixt his Excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax, and his Highnesse Prince Rupert [microform] : About the delivery up of the city, castle, and all the forts in and about Bristoll. The severall summons letters and propositions on both sides, with the answers thereunto, before his Excellencies storming. And the articles agreed unto by the commissioners of both parties, of the surrender of the city, castle, forts, ordnance, armes, ammunition, &c. since the said storming. Read in the House of Peeres, on Friday the 12th. of September 1645. Published by authority.
- London : printed for John Wright at the signe of the Kings-head in the Old baily, Sept. 13. 1645.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2357:8.
, 14 p.
- Bristol (England) -- History -- Siege, 1643 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Also published in part as: 'A true relation of the storming of Bristoll'.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2357:8). s1996 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P1505A
- Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682.
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|