The commissioners proposals to His Royal Highness the Prince of Orange [microform] : With his Highnes's answer.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- His Royal Highness the Prince of Orange's answer
- London : printed for R. Bently, in Russel-Street in Covent-Garden, 1688.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2350:3.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1893:14.
1 sheet ( p.)
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701 -- Early works to 1800.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- The proposals are signed and dated: Hallifax. Nottingham. Godolphin. Hungerford the 8th of December. 1688.
Also published in the same year with title "The proposals of the Right Honourable the Lords, the Lord Hallifax. Nottingham. Godolphin. To the Prince of Orange, and the Prince of Orange's answer" (Wing B3767a) and "A paper delivered to His Highness the Prince of Orange, by the commissioners sent by His Majesty to treat with him" (Wing P282).
"His Royal Highness the Prince of Orange's answer"(caption title) is on verso.
Steele notation: ob- His 2) Gentlemen shall
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1893:14; 2350:3). s1988 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C5561A
Steele I, 3916
- Nottingham, Daniel Finch, Earl of, 1647-1730.
Godolphin, Sidney Godolphin, Earl of, 1645-1712.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|