His Majesties answer, to the petition and three votes of Parliament, presented to him at York, May 23. 1642. concerning the disbanding of His Majesties guard. Published together by His Majesties command [microform]
- Other records:
- London : printed by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, MDCXLII. 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2347:7.
, 9,  p.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament. Proceedings. 1642-05-20 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Includes the text of the petition.
Another edition has imprint date in arabic numerals.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2347:7). s1996 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2128B
- England and Wales. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|