Dublin, 9. May, 1642. An exceeding true relation, of a renowned victory obtained against the rebels on the 2. of May. 1642. On the north side of Tredarth [microform] : By the discreet councell, and heroicke courage of Captaine Stutfield, and Captaine Bartlet. Who with a very small number of men slew almost sixe thousand rebels. Being the copie of a letter sent to Mr. Dudley Ratcliffe, citizen, jnhabitant at Tower-hill. Whereunto is added, the copie of another letter sent to a gentleman of worth in London, and read in the House of Commons. Jt is ordered, that this be forthwith printed Hen. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- Other Title:
- Exceeding true relation, of a renowned victory obtained against the rebels on the 2. of May. 1642. On the north side of Tredarth
- London : printed for John Reynor, 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 251:E.146.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2363:2.
- Bartlet, Captain -- Early works to 1800.
Stutfield, Captain -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Letter from Dublin signed: W. Benningfield.
"Good news from Ireland" p.  signed: R.P.
Item at reel 251:E.146 identifed as Wing P99 (number cancelled).
Reproduction of original in: Thomason Collection, British Library and Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 251:E.146 and 2363:2). s1967 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1889B
- R. P.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Good newes from Ireland.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|