The humble desires of the Lords Commissioners, for the kingdome of Scotland [microform] : Presented to the Kings most excellent Majestie, in the behalfe of the three kingdomes: that he would bee pleased to return to his great counsellors, the Lords and Commons in Parliament, that so the present distractions and distempers of this state may be removed. With a message of thanks delivered to the Lords Commissioners for Scotland, by Mr. Pym, from the House of Commons, in the name of themselves and the whole commons of England, for this their advice and counsell.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1642
- London : [s.n.], Printed the fifth of May, in the yeere, 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2370:6.
, 6 p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C..
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2370:6). s1996 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S1001J
- Pym, John, 1584-1643.
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|