A true relation of the taking of Cicester by the Kings forces [microform] : Also the number of men that were slain and taken prisoners on both sides, and how many regiments there were of His Majesties forces, and the names of the chiefe commanders of them. Also the substance of His Majesties ansvver to the propositions sent to His Majesty from both houses of Parliament, Jan. 31. 1642.
- [London] : Febr. 7. Printed for Robert Wood, 1643.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2374:44.
, 6 p.
- Prisoners of war -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Chichester (England) -- History -- Siege, 1643 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C..
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2374:44). s1996 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T3049A
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|