The humble representation and petition of the officers of the Army, to the Parliament of the Commonwealth of England [microform] : Presented to them Wednesday the fifth of October, 1659. by Major General Disbrow, accompanied with the field-officers of the Army, and subscribed by above two hundred and thirty commission officers in and about London. Together with the Parliaments answer thereunto. Wednesday, Octob. 5. 1659. Ordered by the General Council of the Officers of the Army of this Commonwealth, that the representation and petition be forthwith printed and published. Thomas Standford, Secretary.
- [London : s.n.], Printed in the year, 1659.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2393:6.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2393:6). s1996 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H3634A
- England and Wales. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|