General Moncks resolvtion to make good his declaration VVith the loss of his blood [microform] : In a letter from New-Castle November twenty nine, 1659. To a worthy person in London.
- Other Title:
- General Moncks resolution to make good his declaration With the loss of his blood
- London : printed for John Johnson, 1659.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2391:17.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Albemarle, George Monck, Duke of, 1608-1670 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London
- Not, in fact, by Monck.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2391:17). s1996 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) G503
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|