A call to the unconverted to turn and live [microform] : and accept of mercy while mercy may be had, as ever they would find mercy in the day of their extremity. From the living God. By his unworthy servant Richard Baxter. To be read in families where any are unconverted.
- The eighteenth edition, with the addition of some prayers.
- London : printed for N. Simmons, and are to be sold by Thomas Cockeril at the sign of the Atlas in Cornhil, near the Royal Exchange, 1675.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2381:13.
, 188, 38 p.
- Conversion -- Early works to 1800.
- "Three prayers; one for families" has drop-head title and separate pagination; register is continuous.
Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books 1641-1700 reel 2381 lacks leaf A4.
Reproduction of original in the Congregational Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2381:13). s1996 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1201
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|