A paraphrase and exposition of the prophesie of Saint Peter, concerning the day of Christ's second comming, described in the third chapter of his second epistle [microform] : As also, how the conflagration, or destruction of the world by fire, (whereof Saint Peter speaks) and especially of the Heavens, is to be understood. By Joseph Mede, B.D. late fellow of Christs Colledge in Cambridg.
- The second edition corrected and amended.
- London : printed by R. Leybourn, for Samuel Man, dwelling at the sign of the Swan in Pauls Church-yard, 1650.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2409:6.
, 22 p.
- Bible. N.T.. Peter, 2nd, III. -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
Second Advent -- Early works to 1800.
End of the world -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2409:6). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) M1607
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|