The essence of line : French drawings from Ingres to Degas / Jay McKean Fisher ... [et al.].
- Baltimore : Baltimore Museum of Art : Walters Art Museum ; University Park, Penn. : Pennsylvania State University Press, c2005.
xi, 389 p. : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Drawing, French -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
Drawing -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- Exhibitions.
Art -- Collectors and collecting -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- Exhibitions.
- Catalog of an exhibition at the Baltimore Museum of Art, June 19-Sept. 11, 2005; Walters Art Museum, June 19-Sept. 4, 2005; Birmingham Museum of Art, Feb. 19-May 14, 2006; and at the Tacoma Art Museum, June 9-Sept., 17, 2006.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -382) and index.
- Fisher, Jay McKean, 1949-
Baltimore Museum of Art.
Walters Art Museum (Baltimore, Md.)
Birmingham Museum of Art (Birmingham, Ala.)
- 0271026820 (clothbound : alk. paper)
0271026928 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|