Time to care [videorecording] : 3 visits, part 1 & 2 / DISH Project ; a joint project of the Uganda Ministry of Health and USAID ; created by Malaika Riley ; written by Elaine Eliah and Susan Mugizi ; directed and produced by John Riber.
- Other Title:
- 3 visits, part 1 & 2
Three visits, part 1 and 2
- Glenwood Springs, CO : Media for development Int'l., distributor, ; [200-?]
1 videocassette (50 min) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + 1 Video discussion guide (17 p. ; 22 cm.)
- Prenatal care.
Maternal health services -- Uganda -- Drama.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- "A dramatic story made up of two episodes filmed in rural Uganda. Contains information to help couples enjoy healthier pregnancies and safer births. The most important message is that early and frequent antenatal care can save lives."--Video discussion guide.
- Susan Nalwoga, Andrew Nkuyahaga.
- Technical suport, Jay Anderson ...[et al.]
- "This guide was prepared by Elaine Eliah, Catharine Watson and Mggie Wheeler."--Video discussion guide, p. 17.
Part 1 and 2: 2 x 25 minute episodes.
- Riber, John. , Director, Producer
Eliah, Elaine. , Screenwriter
Mugizi, Susan. , Screenwriter
Riley, Malaika. , Associated name
Nalwoga, Susan. , Actor
Nkuyahaga, Andrew. , Actor
Delivery of Improved Services for Health (Project) , Producer
Uganda. Ministry of Health. , Producer
United States. Agency for International Development , Producer
Media for Development International. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- No.02112 Media for development Int'l
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|