A souvenir and a medley : seven poems and a sketch / by Stephen Crane ; with divers and sundry communications from certain eminent wits.
- Other records:
- East Aurora, N.Y. : Roycroft Printing Shop, 1896.
- The Roycroft quarterly ; no. 1
48 p. ; 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) East Aurora.
- Foreword. - Glints of wit and wisdom: being replies from sundry great men who missed a good thing. - Way, W. I., Hale, P. and Richard, L. S. Some historical documents. - E. H. [i. e. Hubbard, Elbert] As to the man. - Crane, S. Seven poems. - Crane, S. A great mistake. - Crane, S. A prologue.
- Williams and Starrett, item 5.
A souvenir of the dinner given by the Society of the Philistines on Dec. 19, 1895 in honor of Stephen Crane.
Original illustrated tan wrappers.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|