Family classics. Disk 3 [videorecording].
- [Minnesota] : Treeline Films, c2003.
- 50 movie pack. Family classics.
1 videodisc : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745 -- Film adaptations.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Action and adventure films.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; double sided.
- A star is born, a fading star meets an aspiring actress, falls in love with her and marries her. Her career skyrockets while his continues to fade with tragic results.
The racketeer, the familiar eternal triangle has mobster Robert Armstrong falling all over Lombard. She in turn is madly in love with an ailing concert violinist (Roland Drew) ... and the fun begins. This early talkie has snappy dialogue and features overall lively performances.
Gulliver's travels: an animated version of Jonathan Swift's classic satire about the little people of Lilliput and the giant who is beached on their shore.
Managed money, Sonny and a friend go prospecting in the desert to raise money for military school.
- Side A: Star is born / starring Janet Gaynore
Racketeer / starring Carole Lombard. Side B: Gulliver's travels (animated) / starring Jessica Dragonette
Managed money / starring Shirley Temple.
- A star is born / Janet Gaynor and Fredric March.
The racketeer / Carole Lombard, Robert Armstrong, John Loder, Paul Hurst.
Gulliver's travels / singing voices: Jessica Dragonette, Lanny Ross.
Managed Money / Shirley Temple, Helene Chadwick, Junior Coghlan, Harry Myers; with Sidney Miller, Kenneth Howell, Huntley Gordon, Virginia True Boardman.
- A star is born / directed by William A. Wellman, written by William A. Wellman and Robert Carson ; The racketeer / directed by Howard Higgin, written by Paul Gangelin and A.A. Kline ; Gulliver's travels / directed by Dave Fleischer, produced by Max Fleischer ; Managed Money / directed by Charles Lamont.
- "50 movie pack DVD collection."--Container of set.
Videodisc release of 4 motion pictures released 1929 -1939.
- Wellman, William A., 1937- , Director, Screenwriter
Carson, Robert, 1909-1983 , Screenwriter
Higgin, Howard, d. 1938 , Director
Gangelin, Paul, d. 1961. , Screenwriter
Kline, A.A. , Screenwriter
Fleischer, Dave, 1894-1979. , Director
Fleischer, Max, 1883-1972. , Producer
Lamont, Charles, 1895-1993 , Director
Gaynor, Janet. , Actor
March, Fredric, 1897-1975 ,
Lombard, Carole, 1908-1942 , Actor
Armstrong, Robert, 1890-1973 , Actor
Dragonette, Jessica, 1900-1980. , Signer
Ross, Lanny, 1906-1988. , Signer
Temple, Shirley, 1928- , Actor
Chadwick, Helene. , Actor
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745. , Author
Treeline Films. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|