Family classics. Disk 5 [videorecording].
- [Minnesota] : Treeline Films, c2003.
- 50 movie pack. Family classics.
1 videodisc : si. & sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Gogol', Nikolaĭ Vasil'evich, 1809-1852 -- Film adaptations.
Bowery Boys films.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; double sided.
- The inspector general, an assistant elixir salesman with a traveling fair is mistaken by villagers for the dreaded Inspector General.
The paleface: Buster Keaton is mistaken by the Indians for an unscrupulous oil-promoter.
That gang of mine, when one of the boys becomes a jockey and gets involved in a horse-fixing scheme, to the rescue comes the rest of the gang.
In "Son of Monte Cristo", a swashbuckling adventure about the son of the famous count, leading a double life as a floppish nobleman and a masked avenger, fighting a dictatorship in his country.
Captain Kidd the notorious pirate tricks King William III into giving him royal orders, but enemies, he believes to be dead, return to see him hanged.
- Side A: The Inspector general
The Paleface / That gang of mine. Side B: Son of Monte Cristo
- The inspector general / Danny Kaye ; The paleface / Buster Keaton ; That gang of mine / The East Side Kids ; Son of Monte Cristo / Louis Hayward ; Captain Kidd / Charles Laughton.
- The inspector general / directed by Henry Koster, written Nikolai Gogol (play), Harry Kurnitz (screenplay) ; The paleface / directed and written by Buster Keaton ; That gang of mine / directed by Joseph H. Lewis, written by William Lively ; Son of Monte Cristo / directed by Rowland V. Lee, written by George Bruce ; Captain Kidd / directed by Rowland V. Lee, written by Norman Reilly Raine.
- "50 movie pack DVD collection."--Container of set.
Videodisc release of 6 motion pictures released 1940-1949.
The paleface is a silent film.
- Koster, Henry, 1905-1988 , Director
Kurnitz, Harry. , Screenwriter
Keaton, Buster, 1895-1966. , Director, Screenwriter, Actor
Lewis, Joseph H., 1907-2000. , Director
Lively, William, 1907-1973 , Screenwriter
Lee, Rowland V., 1891-1975. , Director
Raine, Norman Reilly, 1895-1971. , Screenwriter
Kaye, Danny. , Actor
Jordan, Bobby, 1923-1965 , Actor
Gorcey, Leo B., 1917-1969 , Actor
Muse, Clarence. , Actor
O'Brien, Dave, 1912-1969 , Actor
Hayward, Louis, 1909-1985. , Actor
Laughton, Charles, 1899-1962.
Gogol', Nikolaĭ Vasil'evich, 1809-1852. , Author
East Side Kids (Musical group) , Performer
Treeline Films. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|