Freshwater road / Denise Nicholas.
- Chicago : Agate, 2005.
, 335,  pages ; 24 cm
- African American women -- Fiction.
Civil rights movements -- Fiction.
Southern States -- Fiction.
Young women -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
- "Design by Al Brandtner. Cover hoso by Ulf Sjostedt / Taxi / Getty Images."
Hurston/Wright Legacy Award - Debut Fiction, Winner, 2006
Black Caucus of the American Library Association Literary Awards - First Novelist, Winner, 2006
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has review from Book World laid in.
Banks Collection copy has date "June 28, 2008" written on front free endpaper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1932841105 (hardcover)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|