Truth be told, social investigation [videorecording] / INTELECOM Intelligent Telecommunications ; written by Mitchell Duneier.
- Pasadena, CA : INTELECOM Intelligent Telecommunications, c2005.
- Way we live, introduction to Sociology ; v.2
1 videodisc ( 27 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
City and town life -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC.
- "This lesson includes discussion of quantitative and qualitative methologies, and features a Slice of life segment on sociologist Mitchell Duneier and his research on New York homeless populations."--Container.
- "In 22 half-hour video lessons, "The way to live" combines expert interviews and commentary with historic and contemporary footage to provide a comprehensive introduction to the growing field of Sociology. Documentary features in each video, called "Slice of life," focus on real people and issues to illuminate key sociological concepts and themes".--Container.
"Correlated to the Pearson-Prentice Hall txts "Sociology and society: the basics (Macionis)".--Container.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1932 Fund.
- Duneier, Mitchell. , Author
INTELECOM Intelligent Telecommunications (Firm) , Producer, Distributor
Class of 1932 Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- WWLDVD02 INTELECOM Intelligent Telecommunications
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|