Resilient classrooms : creating healthy environments for learning / Beth Doll, Steven Zucker, Katherine Brehm.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2004.
- The Guilford practical intervention in the schools series
ix, 165 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Children with social disabilities -- Education -- United States.
Children with mental disabilities -- Education -- United States.
Classroom environment -- United States.
- Introduction to the resilient classroom
What are resilient classrooms?
Relationship characteristics of resilient classrooms
Self-agency characteristics of resilient classrooms
Assessing the resilience of classrooms
Convening the systems change
Including the classroom's students in planning and decision making
Developing and implementing effective strategies for classroom change
Evaluating the impact on students
Integrating the resilient classroom with existing school mental health services.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 145-160) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Zucker, Steven.
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- 1593850018 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|