This prymer of Salysbury vse is set out a long wout ony serchying, with many prayers, and goodly pychtures in te kalēnder [microform] : in the miatyns of our lady, in the houres of the crosse, in the. vii. psalmes and in the dyryge. And be newly imprynted at Rowen. M.ccccc.xxxviii.
- Standardized Title:
- Book of hours (Salisbury). Latin
- Other Title:
- Liturgies. Hours. Salisbury
This prymer of Salysbury use is set out a long wout ony serchying with many prayers and goodly pychtures in the kalender
- [Parisus : per Francisiun Regnault in vico sancti iacobi ... Ad signum Elephantis, ]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2030:6.
clxix,  leaves : ill.
- Catholic Church -- Prayers and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
Primers (Prayer-books) -- Catholic Church -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from colophon.
With Regnault's device on the final leaf.
In red and black.
L copy, reel 2030, missing folio 85-88.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2030:6). s1993 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 16002
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|