[Horae ad usum Sarum] [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Liturgies. Hours. Salisbury
- [Westminster : W. Caxton, c. 1484]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2043:3b.
- Catholic Church -- Prayers and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
Primers (Prayer-books) -- Catholic Church -- Early works to 1800.
Books of hours -- Early works to 1800.
- Title and imprint from STC; date of publication from STC addenda
This edition has 16 lines per page in Caxton's type 5; printed all in black.
Bound with 4 leaves (signatures d1-d4) of STC 15872.
Imperfect: signatures m1-m4 and 4 unsigned leaves only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2043:3b). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 15871
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|