Manuale ad vsum per celebris ecclesie Sarisburiensis [microform]
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Liturgies. Manuals. Salisbury
- Other Title:
- Manuale ad usum per celebris ecclesie Sarisburiensis
- Londini : nouiter impressum, anno Domini 1554.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2046:2.
clxvii.  leaves : ill. (woodcuts), music
- Catholic Church -- Hymns -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Prayers and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
- Printed in black and red throughout.
Printer's names from colophon.
This edition, as well as STC 16153 and STC 16154, has border McK. & F. 38 with winged cherub at bottom--STC.
Gathered in 8's.
Reproduction of original in the British Library, London, England.
Identified by ESTC as STC (2nd ed.) 16153.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2046:2). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC 16154
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|