By the Queene, a proclamation for bringing into the realme of vnlawfull and seditious bookes [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1569-03-01
- Other Title:
- By the Queene, a proclamation for bringing into the realme of unlawfull and seditious bookes
- Imprinted at London : in Powles Churcheyarde by Richarde Jugge and John Cawood, printers to the Queenes Maiestie, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2062:11a.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Censorship -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Proclamations -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England
- Dated at end of text: Gyuen at her Maiesties pallaice of Westminster, the first day of March. 1568. the eleuenth yere of her Maiesties raigne.
Date given at end of text according to Lady Day dating.
Imprimatur at foot of sheet: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Steele notation: the Maiesties circumstaun-.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2062:11a). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8014.3
Steele I, 638
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|