The plaine-mans path-way to heauen. The second part. Set foorth dialogue-wise, for the vnderstanding of the ignorant. By Arthur Dent, late preacher of the word of God [microform]
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Plaine mans path-way to heaven. Part 2
- Other Title:
- Plaine-mans path-way to heaven
- London : printed for B. Sutton and W. Barrenger, and are to be solde at the great North dore of S. Paules. Church, 1609.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2076:4.
, 192, 195-248,  p.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Salvation -- Early works to 1800.
- The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
Copy at reel 2076 has last blank sheet torn.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2076:4). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6637.5
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|