Janua linguarum reserata: or a seed-plot of all languages and sciences [microform] : I. E. A compendious method of learning the Latine (as also any other) tongue, together with the foundations of sciences and arts: comprehended in an hundred titles, and a thousand periods. The third edition, very much corrected and enlarged by the author A. Comenius in Latine. Together with a portall to the janua, and an etymologicall dictionary. Translated into English by Th. Horne.
- Other Title:
- Seed-plot of all languages and sciences
- London : printed by Robert Young, and are sold by Thomas Slater at the white Swanne in Ducke lane, 1636.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2079:7.
- Latin language -- Conversation and phrase books -- Early works to 1800.
English language -- Conversation and phrase books -- Early works to 1800.
- English and Latin texts.
Signatures: a4 A-Z 2A4.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2079:7). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 15077.3
- Horne, Thomas, 1610-1654.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|