The Holy Bible [microform] : containing the Old Testament and the New: newly translated out of the original tongues, and with the former translations diligently compared and revised by his Majesties special com[m]and Appointed to be read in churches
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. English. Authorised.
- Other Title:
- New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- London : printed by John Bill, and Christopher Barker, printers to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1665.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1823:2b.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2506:2.
- The title page is engraved and signed "P. Williamson fecit."; at foot: Cum privilegio.
Signatures: pi1 A-4K.
In two columns, roman.
"The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" has separate dated letterpress title page; register is continuous.
Item at reel 1823 bound with imperfect copy of The book of common prayer (lacking all before register B1).
Identified as Wing B2273 on reel 1823.
Reproduction of the originals in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1823:2b and 2506:2). s1988 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B2272A
- Williamson, Peter, fl. 1660, engraver.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|