His Maiesties declaration to all his loving subjects [microform] : vpon occasion of a late printed paper entituled, a declaration and protestation of the Lords and Commons in Parliament of this kingdom, and the whole world, of the 22d. of October. The Kings proclamation to his county of Kent; with the humble petition of both Houses of Parliament. Presented to His Majestie on the 24th. of November. With His Majestie's gracious answer thereunto.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects
- [Oxford] : Printed by His Majesties command, at Oxford. By Leonard Lichfield printer to the Vniversity, 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2424:9.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2424:9). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2256A
Madan II, 1067
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|