Richard Baxters answer to Dr. Edward Stillingfleet's charge of separation [microform] : containing, I. Some queries necessary for the understanding of his accusation. II. A reply to his letter which denyeth a solution. III. An answer to his printed sermon. Humbly tendred, I. To himself; II. To the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor and the court of aldermen, III. To the readers of his accusation: the forum where we are accused.
- Other Title:
- Answer to Dr. Edward Stillingfleet's charge of separation
- London : printed for Nevil Simmons, at the Three Cocks at the West-end of St. Paul's, and Thomas Simmons at the Princes Arms in Ludgate-street, MDCLXXX. 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2434:3.
107,  p.
- Stillingfleet, Edward, 1635-1699. Mischief of separation -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- With an errata slip pasted on verso of final leaf.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2434:3). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1183A
Arber's Term cat. I 408
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|