The carpenters joynt-rule fitted with lines variously and generally useful in measuring of magnitudes and time [microform] : With several useful apendices for several imployments. As saylors, surveyors, gunners, and gaugers, &c. By John Browne.
- Other Title:
- Uses of a convenient gunners rule for most of their occasions for all sorts of great guns
Use of a sliding-rule, to measure board or timber measure
To find the lengths of the rafters and hips
- [London] : Printed for John and Tho. Browne, and sold at their shop at the Sphere and Sun Dial in the Great Minories, London, 1684.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2440:12.
, 2, 2, 128; , 14, 17-32; 40; 24 p.,  folding plate
- Measurement -- Early works to 1800.
Surveying -- Early works to 1800.
- With a separate, dated title page, pagination and register: The uses of a convenient gunners rule for most of their occasions for all sorts of great guns.
With a caption title, separate pagination and register: The use of a sliding-rule, to measure board or timber measure; To find the lengths of the rafters and hips ... .
Text is continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2440:12). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B5035
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|