A second edition of Camden's description of Scotland [microform] : containing a supplement of these peers, or lords of Parliament, who were mentioned in the first edition; and an account of these since raised to, and further advanced in the degrees of peerage, until the year 1694.
- Standardized Title:
- Britannia. English. Selections
- Other Title:
- Camden's description of Scotland
Description of Scotland
Rolls of the current Parliament, anno 1694
Blazoning of the ensignes armorial of the kingdoms of Scotland, England, France, and Ireland
- Edinburgh : printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, printer to His Most Excellent Majesty, anno Dom. M.DC.XCV. 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2441:11.
, 204, , 16 p.
- Scotland. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Nobility -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Excerpts from and a continuation of the English translation of Camden's "Britannia", edited by Sir James Dalrymple.
Running title reads: A description of Scotland.
"Rolls of the current Parliament, anno 1694" (caption title), unpaginated, begins on 2C3r.
"The blazoning of the ensignes armorial of the kingdoms of Scotland, England, France, and Ireland" (caption title) begins new pagination on 2F1r.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2441:11). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C376A
- Dalrymple, James, Sir, fl. 1714.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|