Capt. Johnstons last farewell [microform] : who was arraigned for being assisting in the stealing a young heiress, for which he received sentance of death, and was accordingly executed at Tyburn, the 23d. of this instant December, 1690. To the tune of Russel's farewel. Licensed according to order.
- Standardized Title:
- Capt. Johnson's last farewel to the world.
- Other Title:
- Russel's farewel
- [London] : Printed for Charles Bates, at the Bible and Sun in Pye-Corner, [1690?]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2442:2.
1 sheet ( p.) : music
- Johnston, John, Sir, -1690 -- Early works to 1800.
Executions and executioners -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Kidnapping -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Verse - "You noble lords of high degree,".
Place and date of publication from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2442:2). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C485
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|