The true Christians path way to heaven [microform] : Wherein is shewed, the great afflictions which God imposeth upon His children in this life, and the assurance of their delivery out of the same. Being very profitable and comfortable for all those who are in any crosses or afflictions. Thereunto is added a prayer for morning and evening, and graces before and after meat. Dedicated to all those that desire to arrive at Mount Sion, the harbour of peace and joy. By William Simons.
- Edinburgh : printed by Andrevv Anderson, anno Dom. 1665.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2448:22.
- God -- Knowableness -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
Suffering -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2448:22). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S3805B
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|