The reverse: or, the tables turn'd [microform] : A poem written in answer, paragraph by paragraph, to a late scurrilous and malicious medly of rhimes called the foreigners.
- The second edition, corrected.
- London : printed and sold by John Nutt near Stationers Hall, 1700.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2465:15.
- English poetry -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Early works to 1800.
Satire, English -- Early works to 1800.
- By John Dennis.
Includes the text of John Tutchin's 'The foreigners', an attack on William III, in alternate paragraphs.
Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles, California.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2465:15). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D1041A
- Tutchin, John, 1661?-1707.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|