His Majesties gracious letter and declaration, sent to the House of Peers, by Sir John Greenvill, Knight. from Breda: and read in the House the first of May, 1660 [microform] : Die Martis, 10 Maii, 1660. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament assembled, that his Majesties gracious letter and declaration be forthwith printed and published, for the service of the House and satisfaction of the kingdom: and that no person do presume to re-print either of them. Jo. Browne Cleric. Parliamentorum.
- London : printed by John Macock, and Francis Tyton, printers to the House of Lords, 1660.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2457:14.
14,  p.
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Declaration dated at end: "... at Breda this 4/14 day of April 1660...".
The first leaf is blank except for royal arms on verso; the last leaf is blank.
In this edition, line 6 of title ends: 'peers,'.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2457:14). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3015
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|