His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects concerning the proceedings of this present Parliament. Wherein is set forth the piety of His Majesties endeavours to promote the happinesse of His people, Together with the practises and misunderstandings, by which it hath been disappointed [microform]
- [Cambridge] : Printed by his Majesties speciall command, at Cambridge, by Roger Daniel, printer to the famous Universitie, 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2456:20.
, 82 p.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Peace -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2456:20). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2229A
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|