His Majesties most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Thursday the 22th [sic] day of October, 1691 [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Speeches. 1691-10-22
- [Edinburgh] : Printed at London, and re-printed at Edinburgh, by the heir of Andrew Anderson, printer to their Most Excellent Majesties, anno Dom. 1691.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2468:19.
- England and Wales. Army -- Pay, allowances, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- War of 1689-1691 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- A request for payment for the Army for the war in Ireland and to maintain both Army and Navy in preparation for the coming war with France.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2468:19). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2388
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|