The only sovereign salve for the wounded spirit: approved by the author in himself [microform] : Delivered by him in several sermons after his recovery: and now, published for the glory of his most gracious restorer, and for the comfort and settlement of any afflicted soul, that doth, or may labour under that weighty burden. By Richard Wortley, minister of Christ in his church, in Edworth in Bedfordshire.
- London : printed for J[ohn]. Rothwel, at the Fountain in Goldsmiths-Row in Cheapside, 1661.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2468:27.
, 180, , 88,  p.
- Conversion -- Early works to 1800.
Salvation -- Early works to 1800.
Christian life -- Anglican authors -- Early works to 1800.
Private revelations -- Early works to 1800.
- Missing pages 1 and 2 of pages 1-88.
Printer's name from Wing CD.
Reproduction of original in the Congregational Library, London, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2468:27). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W3642A
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|