A declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, for the preservation and safety of the Kingdom, and the town of Hull [microform] : with the assurance of both Houses to satisfie all losse sustained by any service done for the safety of the said town, by reason of the overflowing of the water upon any the grounds there, to all persons that shall be found faithfull in their severall services. Together wih an order of both Houses of Parliament to all lord lieutenants and deputy lieutenants of their severall counties, to raise forces to suppresse all disturbers of the peace. Ordered by the Lords and Commons, that this be forthwith printed and published: H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1642-07-11
- London : printed by Luke Norton and Iohn Field, for Edward Husbands and Iohn Franck, July 12. 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2484:35.
7,  p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2484:35). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1419
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|