A true relation; of a most dreadful fire which happened on the city of Udem or Uhien in Germany [microform] : together, with an account of the regulars, monastries, churches, houses, people, and cattle, that suffered in those most devouring flames, very remarkable, and not inferiour to that of London.
- London : printed by E. Mallet in Black-Horse-Ally, near Fleet-Bridge, 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2479:9.
1 sheet (2 p.)
- Fires -- Germany -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England
- Signed and dated at end: April the 13th. 85. You obliged frind [sic] and servant I.D.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2479:9). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D30aA
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|