A short view of the late troubles in England [microform] : briefly setting forth, their rise, growth, and tragical conclusion. As also, some parallel thereof with the barons-wars in the time of King Henry III. But chiefly with that in France, called the Holy League, in the reign of Henry III. and Henry IV. late kings of that realm. By Sir William Dugdale Kt. Garter King of Arms to which is added, a perfect narrative of the Treaty at Uxbridge in an. 1644. BY the same author.
- Oxford : printed at the Theater for Moses Pitt at the Angel in St. Paul's Church-Yard, London, MDCLXXXI. 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2482:16.
, 136, 185-294, 361-439, , 449-488, 553-650, , 737-959, ] p.,  leaf of plates : port.
- Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London
- First published anonymously; later reissued under the name of Sir William Dugdale.
Page  = advertisement; page  = portrait; page  = title page.
"A full relation of the passages concerning the treaty for a peace, begun at Uxbridge, January 30. 1644" (pp. , 737-959) has a separate divisional title page. It is a reprint of: A full relation of the passages concerning the late treaty for a peace, begun at Uxbridge January 30. 1644.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2482:16). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D2492A
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|