An Act for an assessment upon England, at the rate of sixty thousand pounds by the moneth, for three moneths; from the twenty fifth day of March 1657. to the twenty fourth day of June then next ensuing. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17th day of September, an. Dom. 1656 [microform]
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1657
- London : printed by Hen: Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1657.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2484:16.
, 73,  p.
- Internal revenue -- England -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- With a colophon, p.73: London: printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness, 1657.
In this edition, in line 7 of title, the "b" of "by" is between the "o" and "f" of "of" in line 6; and the title page has a plain double-line border. In another edition, the "b" is below the "o"; and the title page has a decorated border.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2484:16). s1997 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E997
- England and Wales. Parliament. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|