An ordinance of the Lords & Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for taking, stating and determining the accompts of all such officers and soldiers, or widows of the said officers and soldiers that have served the Parliament in the late wars, and have not been under the entertainment and pay of the particular counties or associations of this kingdom, nor are of the present army under the command of Thomas Lord Fairfax. Die Veneris, 1 Septembr. 1648. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, ... passed both Houses on Thursday 20 Julii, 1648. be forthwith printed and published. H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- London : printed for Edward Husband, printer to the honorable House of Commons, Septemb. 5. 1648.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:44.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Army -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:44). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1932
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|