Die Mercurij 14. Decemb. 1642. An ordinance, made by the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled, for the better and more speedy execution, of the late ordinance of the 29. of November, 1642 [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1642-12-14
- Other Title:
- Ordinance of the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled, for the better and more speedy execution, of the late ordinance of the 29. of November, 1642
- London : printed for Robert Dunscomb, Decemb. 17. 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:34.
1 sheet ( p.)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Taxation -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London
- All persons appointed assessors and collectors under the ordinance of 29 Nov. are to proceed at once to execute it. If the assessors assess any man beyond one-twentieth of his estate he may appeal within six days after having paid one half of his assessment.--Steele.
Steele notation: 29. of the.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:34). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1790
Steele I, 2323
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|